Price: ₹ 296.00
(as of Jun 06,2021 14:24:44 UTC – Details)
UPSC New Syllabus and Tips to Crack IAS Preliminary and Mains Exam with Rapid GK 2019 ebook is the revised 3rd edition of the syllabus book for undergraduate STUDENTS taking up the UPSC examinations for recruitment into the Indian Administrative Services (IAS). The book also provides tips and techniques to crack the IAS exams with special focus on Subject-wise planning for the Prelim Exam. The book contains the details of each and every subject topic which is relevant to the IAS Preliminary and Mains examination. The book will update the aspirants on the latest changes in the syllabus of the Preliminary and Mains exams. It is an important handy tool for the aspirants which they can refer throughout their preparation.
Mission IAS: Prelim/ Main Exam, Trends, How to Prepare, Strategies, Tips & Detailed Syllabus 2nd Edition
Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to understand the pattern, syllabus, level & Scope of IAS exam and to devise a strategy to prepare and crack the exam. The Main features of the thoroughly Revised & Updated 2nd edition book are —
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS – Prelims & Main Exam.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main – English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile — recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Services’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC — Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years’ Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.