Price: ₹ 946.00
(as of Jun 10,2021 21:19:53 UTC – Details)
“1. General Studies Paper – 1 is the best- selling book particularly designed for the civil services Preliminary examinations.
2. This book is divided into 6 major sections covering the complete syllabus as per UPSC pattern
3. Special Section is provided for Current Affairs covering events, Summits and Conferences
4. This book uses the simple and lucid language and updated with the latest facts and figures for understanding
5. 5 Crack Sets are given for practice
6. Practice Questions provides Topicwise Questions and Previous Years’ Solved Papers [2019-2016]
UPSC Civil services examination is one of the most challenging examinations all in India and it has a valid reason to do so, passing this means you are closer to become an Indian Administrative Service professionals.
Here comes the latest edition of ‘General Studies Paper 1’ that is designed carefully according to the changing pattern of the examination system giving complete coverage to all the subjects. Conventional subjects like History, Geography, Polity and General Science have been thoroughly updated along with Chapterwise and Sectionwise questions. Topics from Indian Economy, Environment and Ecology, General Awareness and Science & Technology have been explained with latest facts and figures to ease the understanding about the concepts in this book. Current events of national and international interest have been listed in a separate section. Practice Sets given at the end of the book have been prepared keeping in view the trend of the questions coming in exams. It is a must have tool that proves to be one point solution for the preparation of Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Solved Paper 2020-2017, Indian History and Indian National Movement, India and World Geography, Indian Polity and Governance, Indian Economy, General Science & Science and Technology, General Knowledge & Computer Technology, Practice Questions, Current Affairs, Crack Sets (1-5).”